Everyone Needs a Hero

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

 
Tonight, fresh from their baths, the girls pretended to be super heroes.

Knowing how funny the word vagina is (see, funny right?), Samantha proudly announced that she would be...Vagina Man!

"I'm Vagina Man!" she said.

"Vagina Man?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes! Who needs a vagina?" Samantha asked. "I give vaginas to people who need them!"

Elizabeth, who's game for anything, picked up her snake (yes, her snake) and said in a deep voice, "I need to pee. Can I have a vagina?"

"OK!" Samantha said, reaching into her undies, pulling out an imaginary vagina, and putting it on the snake while making a strange zipping noise. "I have a lot of vaginas," she added.

Meanwhile their grandpa, who's visiting from Chicago, sat in the next room pretending not to hear. Poor Papa.

I wonder, did Michael and his brother ever play games like this? Did Michael ever declare that he was Penis Man?

We'll never know, now will we?

10 comments:

Dating Trooper - Dating is Warfare October 9, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

Following the girls' logic, that would have made Michael Penis Woman!
Thanks for a good laugh right before bedtime :-)

Kel,  October 10, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

Laughing my ass off!

Melissa October 10, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

DT -- Yes, of course! How sexist of me!

Lunasea October 10, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Bwa ha ha! That's fantastic. Maybe they could also replace worn-out ones.

Melissa October 10, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Lunasea -- That is probably the best idea I've heard in a long time. Sign me up! (Is that TMI??)

Bookdiva October 10, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Forget a replacement, I could just use a spare for when I'm reeeeeally tired...

mimi of sexagenarian and the city,  October 11, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

i love what the uncensored truly Free imagination comes up with...that's real genius. i'm glad you recorded the conversation: who (i.e. what adult) could ever have thought that up?

oldmanneill October 20, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

wow...your kids say crazier stuff than mine. i didn't think that was possible! :)

San Diego Momma October 21, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

"Vagina Man" is possibly the most perfect oxymoron I've heard in a long time.

Michele October 24, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

OK, I haven't visited in a long time and this post gave me a big laugh ... you are so lucky to have two fun girls : )

Post a Comment